Raise a support request
Support for all non-Critical issues is available during Salsa Digital business hours.
You can submit these tickets either by online ticket or a phone call:
- Online Ticket: create a ticket through the GovCMS Service Desk (online ticket management system).
- Phone: GovCMS Service Desk hours are 8:00am - 8:00pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays in VIC only).
- When submitting a ticket, you need to provide a description of the issue or request and tell us the level of the business impact
- Medium, or
- The support team evaluates the request and provides an initial response
- You may be asked to provide additional information about the reported issue (for example, website functionality, related applications as needed to diagnose the issue and infrastructure-related information).
- The support team records progress notes and related communications in the online ticket system right through to the resolution of the issue or request.
- Notification emails will be sent to customers when public notes are added to the ticket. The support team can also trigger emails to customers via tickets also.
- If the agency makes a request by phone,
- the support agent opens a ticket on the agency’s behalf to track the issue.
- where requests involve changes to the site or configuration, confirmation will be required from the agency in a ticket before the changes are made.